TOBIJAH EDEN-Policy and payments
We, TOBIJAH EDEN, are an event management firm that offers quality services accessible to all budgets!
wedding planner ottawa, event planning ottawa, event companies ottawa, wedding event planner, event planning companies ottawa, wedding event management companies
page-template,page-template-full_width,page-template-full_width-php,page,page-id-13962,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,qode-title-hidden,side_area_uncovered_from_content,qode-child-theme-ver-1.0.0,qode-theme-ver-10.0,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-4.12,vc_responsive

Policy and payments

We are committed to honoring the services for which our customers have been billed. To do so, an initial deposit corresponding to 25% of the total sum due will be requested at the second meeting. The balance missing, and therefore the remaining 75%, will be claimed the week of the event, either 2 days or 48 hours before it.


Cancellation: In case of cancellation, the initial deposit amount will not be refunded and customers are required to inform us as soon as possible to see if other measures can be taken so that they do not lose their investment. Otherwise, deposits amounting to 25% of the total amount will not be refunded.


Methods of payments: customers can pay either by checks, certified checks, money orders or wire transfer (bank transfer or interac).


Important: Please note that a $ 50 fee or the equivalent will be charged in case the payment is returned unpaid. The team will resume work only once the amounts due are paid.